Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing report of any kind from Confidentialdetective.com, you agree to the terms and conditions and notices contained herein.
- As a condition of accepting this agreement, you warrant that you will not use this information either intentionally or unintentionally to violate any applicable local law, state law, Indian Penal Code, Federal or international law or regulations.
- By purchasing Confidentialdetective.com Services you agree that you intend to use any and all information provided to you by Confidentialdetective.com and its employees only for a use which will cause no emotional or physical harm to any person.
- All transactions will be in Indian currency with applicable services taxes etc., upfront.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and condition of the services offered by us at any time and without notice.
- By ordering a report you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement and use this service in accordance with all terms and conditions set forth.
- You also warrant that all information provided by you or any member of your household/commercial establishment/management for hiring these services are true and accurate.
- Confidentialdetective.com will have no obligation or liability to the client or any third party for any delay or failure of its network due to circumstances beyond its control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the information is provided as is without warranty of any kind, express or implied including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose title implied warranties of merchantability.
- In addition, Confidentialdetective.com and its affiliates agents and employees are not liable to any party for any special consequential direct or indirect damages for any correspondence between customers and their search subjects or any reunion resulting from use of our information.
- Client shall indemnify defend and hold harmless Confidentialdetective.com from any all claims, damages or liability whatever arising out of the services or data.
- All notices hereunder shall be given in writing to Confidentialdetective.com by certified mail return receipt prepaid postage to the address of Confidentialdetective.com or handed over to the authorized personal of the said agency.
- If any action shall be brought on account of any breach of or to enforce any of the terms or conditions of this agreement Confidential Detective shall be entitled to receive from client a reasonable attorney’s fee.
- The client shall pay reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs incurred by Confidentialdetective.com
- Confidentialdetective.com assures the client that it will use best means and efforts to fulfil customers’ requirements in the most efficient and expeditious manner.
- The client is responsible for giving all information about the subject correctly and completely as this is our only means to begin and complete the requested report. Once the payment has been made for any research, no refunds will be given to the client.
- Client agrees to be fully responsible for payment once research has commenced on behalf of the client irrespective of whether the client needs or do not want the information any longer.
- Clients will execute this agreement upon payment for a search/investigation.
- All information gathered through this investigation details will be treated with utmost integrity, discretion and in the strictest confidence.
- We take 100% Advance Payment a week before start working on the projects/assignments of any nature; and the payment thus received is non-refundable, irrespective of the conditions/situations, or also in cases of where clients abruptly decide to discontinue availing our services due to whatsoever reasons.
- We strive to offer the best of services and solutions to our clients, however, the results might vary sometimes, may be negative in some cases, or not on the expected lines, due to the circumstances or nature of the cases. Irrespective of the results or outcomes to, clients are liable to pay the payment or full amount agreed upon at the start of the project.
- You, or anybody else who enters with us in an agreement, is /are bound by this terms and conditions to not post anything defamatory against us, on any channels or in any networks on the internet, ever. You are also bound to not write anywhere on the internet anything that harms the reputation of Confidential Detective, or maligns the brand image or puts the company in bad light, Irrespective of the results or quality of services or solutions provided or offered by Confidentialdetective.com.
- If you however are not happy or satisfied with any aspect of our services or solutions provided to you, you can first write in to us, email us, or contact us for appropriate redress of the matter. Even if the problem exists, you can then take the legal recourse, but not and never can you place or say anything negative against us on the internet.
- Irrespective of your location, notwithstanding the city, area, region or country where you live, all disputes or dissatisfaction related cases will only be furnished to Delhi judicial, or any legal case against Confidential Detective can only be pursued under the Delhi jurisdiction.
- We offer Information to the client either verbally or in writing, depending on the nature/ Kind of assignment.
- In case of any police case, litigation etc. against Confidential Detective, or any of its offices/members/agents arising out of the above case, all the cost/expenses including expenditure in Court cases, if any arising while concluding the case, will be paid/ bore by the client.
- Confidential Detective will always be indemnified defended and held harmless from any and all claims, damages or liability whatever arising out of the services.
- Payments would be based on the requirements of the customer query/issue.